Sunday, May 3, 2009

My new home for 8 more weeks

Here are some more shots of the property. It really is a beautiful place. If I have to have my body broken, it might as well be in a nice place, right? It is so pretty here (and this whole experience is just as emotional as it is physical), that after class one night last week, the view of the mountains and the clouds made me cry!










Not the worst thing one could pass everyday on their way to the torture chamber, right?




Oh yes, we do! This little poster is hanging in the window of our Bikram store in the hotel.



This is the hotel lobby



Um, yeah. This sign encourages you to 'stay fabulous'. Right. It's a California thing, I guess. Oh, and it features a humming bird wearing a seatbelt. Just thought I'd throw that out there.



This is walking off the property, toward our other hang out, the grocery store :) .



Night night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am far from home. I am out of any sort of conceivable comfort zone. My body aches. Encouragement/cheerleading is very much appreciated :) !!